Please note that the uniform is changing slightly from September 2021, this page will be updated with new information shortly.
What uniform is worn in school and where do I buy it from?
We encourage all children to take a pride in their appearance and to ensure that they make every effort to look smart and tidy in their uniform. School uniform of sweatshirts, cardigans and polo shirts that contain the school logo are available to purchase from here . Alternatively, the school office hold a small stock of uniform for you to try on different sizes and view different styles.
The children should wear items from the following uniform list whilst in school:
- A red sweatshirt or cardigan with the school logo.
- A plain dark grey skirt, pinafore dress, trousers or tailored shorts.
- A white or red polo shirt, polo shirts with the school logo are available.
- A red and white checked summer dress can be worn if preferred in the warmer weather.
- Red or grey tights or white, red or grey socks.
- Plain black sensible school shoes (shoes or sandals that are open at the front or back are unsuitable for school activities). We would recommend shoes with velcro or buckle fastenings until your child is older and has learnt how to tie their own shoelaces.
- Plain red, grey or black hair bands and hair bobbles.
Children also need:
- A red book bag with the school logo. Children may choose to attach one key ring to this to quickly identify it as their own bag. Please do not attach more than one small keyring or the bags will not fit into the children’s drawers.
- All children need to bring a coat to school that is suitable for the weather each day. We aim to take the children out at playtimes and lunchtimes in all weathers. Please help to prepare your child by teaching them how to put on their own coats, including starting to teach them how to fasten the zip or buttons.
- Please also provide a sunhat for your child to wear during playtime and lunchtime during warmer weather conditions, and apply suncream before the start of the school day.
- Reception and Nursery parents are asked to provide named wellingtons for their children to use during school time. These can be sent into school in September in a named bag, and remain in school throughout the year.
What does my child need to wear for P.E.?
- Plain white T shirt (t-shirts with logos are available from the office)
- Plain navy or black shorts
- Black pumps (for indoor activities) that fasten with velcro
- Trainers (for outdoor activities) that fasten with velcro
- Warm outdoor sports clothing e.g. a fleece jumper and jogging bottoms in plain black, red or navy blue.
The P.E. kits are to be kept in school in a named drawstring bag. Storage is limited within school so please do not use bulky sports bags or rucksacks for P.E. bags. The P.E. kit will remain in school but will be sent home every half term to be washed.
Please name all clothing items and shoes with your child’s name so that we can return lost property to the correct owner.
Do I need to provide spare clothes?
Children should generally be toilet trained before they start school, but it is usual for children to occasionally have a toileting accident. On these occasions we will change the children into fresh, clean spare clothing from school and the soiled clothing will be sent home to you in a carrier bag. We ask that you wash the spare clothing and return it to school as soon as you are able to. If you are aware that your child may need some support with toileting, please let us know so that we can put the correct support in place for them. You can help prepare your child by teaching them to use toilets independently, including wiping their own bottoms, flushing the toilet and washing their hands with soap and water. If you feel your child may need some support with toileting, please get in touch and we will put arrangements in place to support your child.